CEO, THRIVE COACHING CENTRE & HR CONSULTING SERVICES LIMITED
Samson holds a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Sociology from the University of Lagos, and a Master of
Industrial and Labour Relations (MILR) degree from the University of Ibadan.
Samson possesses extensive experience in managing the core areas of Human Resources and
stakeholders in multinational company environments – from Country, Regional and Zonal/Global levels –
with testimonials of value added contributions to business development and growth in difficult
operating environments, and with business results that stand out.
He was the Head of Human Resources for Nestle in Nigeria, and then after appointed to the position of
Head of Human Resources for Nestle in Central & West Africa. Samson was later posted to the Nestle
Global Head Office in Switzerland where he served on an expatriate status for about 12 years. While in
Switzerland, Samson initially served as an HR Coordinator in the Human Resources Function. Later he
was appointed to the Corporate Total Rewards Function as the Compensation & Benefits Manager for
Asia, Oceania, Africa & the Middle East.
COACH & HR SERVICES COORDINATION
Carol is driven by her passion to support clients in thriving against the odds in their personal and family lives, and in order for them to fully realise their potentials.
Carol has been well prepared and equipped by her education and background which included a:
- Bsc degree in Sociology from Ahmadu Bello University Samaru – Zaria
- Certificate in Mass Communication and Speech Making from University of Lagos
- Certified Professional Coach of Center for Coaching Certification USA
- Postgraduate Certificate in Hospitality Management from Glion Institute of Higher Education in Switzerland.
- Extensive travels abroad relocating and living in countries the husband was transferred to as an expatriate staff that lasted over a 13 year period. Within this period, Carol was instrumental in ensuring that the family held together (husband well supported to add value at work and progress in career, and the children prospering in their education); an important role and skill to ensure success for a family often in transition; working across 5 countries within the period. In the process she has also learnt to speak the French language.
- In addition, she also used the period of her stay abroad to acquire relevant professional qualifications, including obtaining a Certificate in Hospitality Management from Glion Institute of Higher Education in Switzerland, as well as qualifying as a Certified Professional Coach of Center for Coaching Certification USA as indicated above.
COACHING & HR CONSULTING
Our team and partners of experienced, highly trained coaches and HR Consultants respectively, are located in Nigeria, the USA, and Switzerland. We work in collaboration to provide top class coaching services as well as consultation on HR issues, helping our clients to break through barriers, enhance employee engagement and productivity, all supporting our clients to meet their objectives, be successful and to thrive.